External Grease Tank Service
- External grease tanks are installed below grade with holding capacities ranging in the thousands of gallons requiring large, powerful vacuum trucks and professional drain & sewer service men to correctly empty and dispose of all collected material.
- The volume used daily plus the holding capacity of the tank will determine the proper scheduling of grease trap maintenance.
Failure to perform required grease trap maintenance will result in the following:
- Internal sewer back ups, flooding and possible injury to employees and the public.
- External pressure from inside the tank will cause damage to ground areas.
- Environmental and health issues.
- Clogging of private and local municipal waste water sewer systems.
- Other sewer & drain issues.